INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following information from you:
- Contact information such as name, business name, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
- Financial information such as bank statements, credit card statements, your average bank balance, personal and business credit history, payment behavior, bank account information, and tax ID number;
- Social security number;
- Unique identifiers such as user name and password, and IP address;
- Business information including company size, and business type; and
- Beneficial ownership information.
We may also collect Personal Information and Business Information from you when you (i) register on the Website, (ii) fill out forms or fields on the Website, (iii) complete an application for a product or service available through the Website or (iv) communicate with us by email, mail, text, telephone, facsimile or other electronic means. In the course of providing services, we may also collect additional Business Information or User Information from third parties, including, but not limited to, referral partners, identity verification services, mailing list providers, credit bureaus, and publicly available sources and may combine this information with information we already have about you.
In addition to collecting information via our Website and Mobile App, we may also conduct a site visit to collect information, and obtain information and external data used by lenders to process applications and complete and manage transactions, e.g., from credit reporting agencies and other vendors, as well as from social media. Once you are a WeCompete Lenders customer, we may reach out to you for, or otherwise obtain, information if you decide to renew your funding or as otherwise needed to provide the Service.
USE OF INFORMATION
We collect information to establish a safe, smooth, efficient and customized experience that allows website and mobile users to take full advantage of the products and Services. We use the information collected to:
- Compile, save, use and analyze your Personal Information in both a personally-identifiable form and an aggregated,
- Operate, maintain, improve, and provide to you the Service and to conduct our business;
- Verify your identity and conduct appropriate diligence;
- Register you as a user and identify you when you sign in to your account;
- Process your application and determine whether or not your business qualifies for one of our loan products;
- Process your business loan product account, including deducting automatic payments;
- Communicate with you to send order confirmations, respond to customer service requests, send marketing communications, and send account update notifications;
- Post and review your comments on our blog.
- Conduct research and analyses to better understand our customers; and produce data analytics and reports containing anonymized summaries of Personal Information and other information that is not Personal Information (such information, “General Information”) that we share with business partners. General Information may include Personal Information that has been aggregated, anonymized and will not identify you.
PRIVACY AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
WeCompete Lenders will provide your Personal Information to our trusted business partners, third party lenders of WeCompete Lenders products, service providers and subsidiaries and affiliates to provide services to help us with our business activities, such as offering customer service, processing credit checks or secure data storage, and other similar services. These companies are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these types of services to us. In addition, we may share your basic information (name, company name, phone number, email address and requested loan amount) with one of our business partners to market their services to you, provided, however, if you do not want us to share your Personal Information in these circumstances with these business partners, please contact us to opt out by email at email@example.com or by postal mail at the contact information listed below. In addition, we may also share General Information for the same reasons as we provide Personal Information and for business partners and others to conduct analyses and research and track marketing performance or as otherwise provided in the Tracking Technologies part herein.
Some of our pages utilize framing or white-labeling techniques to serve content from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our Website. Please be aware that in these instances you are providing your Personal Information to these third parties and not to WeCompete Lenders.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, including in a bankruptcy proceeding;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a request from a governmental entity;
- If WeCompete Lenders is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or substantially all of its assets or equity, in which case, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information; and To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
WeCompete Lenders takes reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction such as firewall barriers, SSL encryption techniques, and authentication procedures. You acknowledge, however, that no system is perfectly secure. In using this Website and our Services and providing us your personal information, you agree that you do the same at your own risk.
USER ACCESS AND CHOICE
If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire our Service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, ask to have it removed from a public forum or testimonial on our Website or deactivate it by emailing or calling us, or by contacting us by postal mail at the contact information listed below.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as reasonably useful for commercial purposes. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
WeCompete Lenders and our business partners may contact you to offer you products and services that may of interest to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails, telephone solicitations or other forms of contact from WeCompete Lenders and our trusted business partners by contacting us by phone, email, or mail.
Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts may be used by WeCompete Lenders and our partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers, including our live chat, marketing trackers, and survey tool service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the Website, tracking users’ movements around the Website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
This Website may gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you and to improve marketing, analytics, and Website functionality.
LINKS TO 3RD PARTY SITES
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Security Of Information
85 Broad Street, New York, NY 10004
If you are contacting us to opt-out of marketing communications, you must include your full name and business mailing email addresses and account number. Once we locate your contact information based on the information you provide us, it will be removed from our databases and mailings lists.